Jed A. Latkin
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- Previously was a Portfolio Manager at Nagel Avenue Capital beginning 2010 and at ING Investment Management from 2006-2010, Morgan Stanley Investment banking (2002-2006)
- Previously served as CFO of Viper Powersports, CEO of End of Life Petroleum Holdings, CEO of Black Elk Energy, Portfolio Manager of Precious Capital and CFO of West Ventures
- Currently serves on the boards of the Renewable Fuels Association and Buffalo Lake Advanced Biofuels
- MBA finance - Columbia Grad School of Business
Chief Compliance Officer
- Served as Principal of Regan Advisory Services (RAS) consulting on all aspects of regulatory affairs within pharma, biotech and diagnostic imaging business, including PET, contrast agents and radiopharmaceuticals
- Prior to RAS, managed radiopharmaceutical manufacturing, quality assurance, pharmaceutical technology and regulatory affairs at Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS).
- Served as global regulatory head for BMS’ Medical Imaging business
Michael Rosol, Ph.D.
Chief Medical Officer
Prior to joining Navidea, Dr. Rosol served as Associate Director in the Clinical and Translational Imaging Group at Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research from November 2016 to December 2018. Before that, he held positions as Senior Director of Business Development at Elucid Bioimaging, Inc. where he drove adoption of its Computer-Aided Phenotyping applications from May 2016 to November 2016, and as Chief Scientific Officer of MediLumine, Inc. from October 2015 to May 2016. Prior to those roles, he was the Head of the Translational Imaging Group at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Group from October 2012 to March 2015. His training and experience lie in the fields of biophysics, physiology, and biological/medical imaging, and his work has focused on cardiovascular imaging, preclinical and clinical imaging instrumentation and applications, animal models of human disease, pathophysiology, biomarkers, and imaging in toxicological and clinical trials. He has also served as faculty in Radiology and Director of two academic research imaging facilities. Dr. Rosol holds a PhD from Boston University School of Medicine.
Joel H. Kaufman
Chief Business Officer
Served as Director, Corporate Strategy and Business Development, managing Navidea’s strategy, business development, and strategic financing-related matters. Prior to joining Navidea, Mr. Kaufman was an Equity Research Analyst at Goldman Sachs, where he specialized in the Healthcare sub-sector, with a primary focus on Life Science Tools, Diagnostics, Clinical Labs, and Medical Devices. During his time at Goldman Sachs, Mr. Kaufman actively covered or co-covered over 60 companies in these sectors. Mr. Kaufman received his B.A. degree in Neuroscience and Healthcare Management with honors from the University of Pennsylvania.